Designer Spotlight: Dominique Auxilly

-
I don’t know how I came across this site but I am so glad I did and just in time for me to find that perfect dress for the end of the summer celebration that I have to attend at the end of August.

Bronx native Dominique Auxilly has definitely set a trend by styling some of the hottest stars (Nicki Minaj and Rosci Diaz) to name a few. Featured in Honey and Nuovo magazine this up and coming designer definitely has an eye for fashion, which will keep me looking hwat when I step into the scene rock’n one of her designs. All of her dresses are HAUTE and they are great for any occasion (prom, cocktail party, club, or just enjoying the night out).




*Check out her site at http://www.dauxilly.com/ and don’t forget to peep her Fashion show to view the rest of her collection
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments